We proudly wear our school uniform to show we are part of 'Team Windmill'.
Our uniform comprises of:
- Plain black or grey trousers, skirt, dresses or shorts (No jeans, combat trousers or leggings)
- Plain royal blue cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt
- Plain polo shirt in white, pale or royal blue
- Dark coloured plain shoes, trainers, boots or sandals that are suitable and safe for varied school activities and appropriate to the weather conditions
In summer, blue gingham dresses are acceptable.
PE Kits should include:
- Plain white t-shirt, dark coloured plain shorts & black plimsolls for indoor PE
- Jogging bottoms, tracksuit top & trainers for outdoor PE
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child's name.
Children may wear a wristwatch and small stud earrings. No other jewellery should be worn. All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons.
Hair should be neat, tidy and safe. Hair must be natural in colour. Noticeably dyed or streaked hair (extreme colours) is not acceptable. Also extremes in fashion are not appropriate for school. This includes patterns shaved into hair.