Year 6 Learning Challenge
This year's Learning Challenges are:
- I'm a year 6; can you get me out of here?
- Why do scientists need big brains?
- Who were the Mayans and what have we learnt from them?
The SATs tests will take place week commencing Monday 13th May 2019.
Please see the timetable below:
- Monday 13th May 2019: English grammar, ounctuation and spelling test e
- Tuesday 14th May 2019: English reading test
- Wednesday 15th May 2019: Mathematics, Paper 1 arithmetic test. Mathematics, paper 2 reasoning
- Thursday 16th May 2019: Mathematics, Paper 3, reasoning
These tests will be both set and marked externally and the results will be used to measure your child's progress and the school's performance. Your child's marks will be used in conjunction with teacher assessment to give a broader picture of their attainment.
Out trip to PGL takes place Monday 17th - Friday 21st June 2019. Please note that during the summer term there will be a meeting for parents, to share more information about the trip and what the children need to bring etc.
Ecclesfield Transition Day
Ecclesfield School Transition Day to be confirmed for 2019. Please note that children need to go straight to Ecclesfield for the start of the school day.